- Bring a current copy of each student's shot record & physical. We must receive this paperwork before the child starts school.
- Physicals must be conducted within 12 months before student enters school.
- Physicals are a one-time requirement from those students that are 8 years old and younger & new to Kansas.
- School physicals can be done at Munson Army Medical Center beginning May 16th. Call 913-684-6250 for an appointment.
Note: physicals are a one-time requirement to attend school.
Vaccines for 2018-2019
- All students less than 5 years of age require 2 doses of Hepatitis A and 4 doses of HIB.
- All students require 3 doses of Hepatitis B.
- All students require 2 doses of Varicella (Chickenpox). History of Chickenpox disease requires documentation by a licensed physician.
- 5 doses of DPT and 4 doses Polio required.
- A single dose of Tdap (Tetanus) is required for grades 7-10 if no previous history of the Tdap vaccine.
Please call the school for any absences or tardiness. This allows us to record the absence as excused for illness, appointment, parent request or family trips. Otherwise absences will remain unexcused.
USD 207 policy states that all students should be kept at home for illnesses until free from fever, diarrhea or vomiting for 24 hours without the aid of medications. A fever is considered to be 99.6 degrees or above.
Anna Robinette, RN
1 Eisenhower Circle
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027